Happy Girls 5K & Half Marathon returns to Sisters, OR November 7, 2020
New for 2020! Happy Girls Sisters adds Virtual Race Option!
For your ease of comfort, we have added the Happy Girls Sisters Virtual Race! This competition allows runners to race the Happy Girls Run on their own schedule and on their own course if they wish. In times when travel may not be an option, the Virtual Happy Girls Sisters allows runners the opportunity to train and compete while being part of our extended Happy Girls running community.
- Choose your distance: Half Marathon, 10K or 5K.
- Register online
- Choose your route: Run the official trail course (download our maps to your running app) OR run your own route. (We recommend racing on your favorite trail!)
- How fast are you? Upload your time and include proof with a screen shot of your running app (Strava, Garmin, etc.)
- Receive your awesome Happy Girls Sisters swag: a super soft long-sleeved race t-shirt, finisher’s medal and your official race bib. Packet pick-up for Bend/Sisters locals will be the week before the race. All other race packets will be delivered to your door!
- Check out the results which will be posted on our website the week after the race.
Reasons to Join in on the Fun:
- Packet pickup and post-race festivities featuring local beer and cocktails, snacks and fabulous gift bags make the Happy Girls Run series a favorite among women runners and a tradition among friends.
- Half Marathon finishers receive a beautiful custom belt buckle following the theme of rustic Sisters, Oregon. New in 2020 – 5K finishers receive a commemorative medal!
- We’ve put together a collection merch based on feedback we’ve received from Happy Girls Run alumni — there’s cute apparel available for purchase for every runner.
- Show off your hard work and celebrate in a town renowned for it’s supportive running culture and good times. Spoil Yourself!
TRAIN LIKE A MOTHER
Whether you’re a beginning runner or have a wall of race bling, the Train Like a Mother Club can help you nail your Happy Girls race in fist-pumping style! With a range of comprehensive, effective training plans—from a walk-run 5K up to a crush-the-distance half-marathon program—plus expert, accessible coaches and support + community in spades, the Train Like a Mother Club will ensure your training (and race) are strong, solid, and fulfilling.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRAIN LIKE A MOTHER?
Sure, you can grab a random, free plan from the Internet, but here’s what you’ll be missing:
★ Accessible, hands-on coaching to get you over any training speed bumps; no question is too basic or TMI.
★ An engaged community of like-minded teammates that provide miles of inspiration and motivation—and the occasional gentle push out the door.
★ Weekly newsletters + Train Like a Mother podcasts to enhance your training knowledge—and performance on race day.