Our Happy Girls Bend beneficiary is Saving Grace.
Saving Grace offers safety, hope, and healing to survivors of intimate partner violence and sexual assault and engages Central Oregon to build life free from violence.
We believe in:
- Declaring freedom from fear of all forms of abuse a basic human right
- Empowering survivors of violence to make their own choices by exercising their right to self-determination
- Respecting children, women and men equally
- Breaking the cycle of violence through education
- Offering a program balancing prevention, intervention, and support
- Endorsing public policy making violence unacceptable in our society
- Conducting our own affairs in an ethical and caring way
- Establishing ourselves in a leadership role in the community to promote freedom from violence
Looking to donate to Saving Grace directly?
Lay It Out Events is proud to support a local nonprofit at every one of our events, festivals and races and committed to giving back to the community, Lay It Out Events donates a portion of each event’s proceeds to charity. Through our beneficiaries, we raise awareness and much-needed funds for vital nonprofit groups across the Northwest. As a result, we have donated over $205,000 to local charities over the past 8 years.