Volunteers are a vital part of this family friendly event!!!
Volunteering at races is a great way to meet new friends and may even inspire you to run a race of your own! Sign up today and experience the rewarding feelings that come with helping others achieve their goals, giving back to the community, and meeting new people!
If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, we would love your help. Opportunities include:
- Goody Bag Stuffing the week prior to the run
- Packet Pick Up
- Merchandise Attendant
- Happy Little Kids Registration
- On Course Support
- Aid Stations
- Assist at the finish line
- Assist with food and drink services at the racers hospitality tent
As a Volunteer, you will receive:
- Food and Drink while volunteering
- Goody bag.
- Race Discount or Entry to Little Woody Festival: Credit for $35 race discount to one 2017 race put on by Lay It Out Events or a tasting package for the Little Woody Festival on Labor Day Weekend
Must volunteer 3+ hours for benefits
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-323-0964.