Why Race the Happy Girls Run Bend???
The Happy Girl courses are recognized by both first-time racers and seasoned runners alike as being inspiring and fun. The scenic route will include a mix of challenging trails, groomed paths, and paved surfaces and feature the trails of beautiful Bend, OR.
All Happy Girls Run courses wind around beautiful Bend, right along the Deschutes River. With the half marathon and 10K enjoying the canyon trail – one of the most scenic areas of Bend. There are a combination of surfaces including paved roads, gentle and wide trails as well as groomed paths. Breathe easy veterans, heartbreak hill is out this year!
Half Marathon Map- Click here for interactive map.
10K Course Map – Click here for interactive map.
5K Course Map – Click here for interactive map.
All aid station staff are volunteers provided by the Boys and Girls Club. Be sure to say thank you for their support as you grab a drink.
- Aid Drink: GU Brew & Water
- Aid Gels: GU Gels
Happy Little Kids Run
The Happy Little Kids run is a non-competitive event for kids under 10 years old. There will be three distances; one for 3-4 year olds, one for the 5-7 crowd and a longer distance for the 8-10 age group. It will be spectator friendly for all of those photos you’ll want to take!
3 – 4 Year olds begin at 12:00pm
5 – 7 Year olds begin at 12:15pm
8 – 10 Year olds begin at 12:30pm
Other Reason’s Why to Join In On The Fun!!
- Packet pick-up and post-race festivities featuring local beer and Bendistillery Cocktails, snacks, and fabulous gift bags make the Happy Girls Runs a favorite among women runners and a tradition among friends.
- Half Marathon finishers receive a beautiful custom piece of jewelry from Stuart’s of Bend.
- Check out our Happy Girls merchandise that is available for purchase regardless of the race you choose to complete. We’ve put together a collection of items based on feedback we’ve received from our Happy Girls Race Alumni.
- It’s a great race that allows you to show off your hard work and celebrate in a town renowned for it’s supportive running culture and good times. Spoil Yourself!
Grab your girls and join this tradition in the making!