Why Race the Happy Girls Run Bend?
Be inspired, inspire others and have fun! Happy Girls make up an inclusive community of women that supports healthy choices, positive self-image and—most importantly—each other. Happy Girls Run courses are widely recognized by both first-time racers and seasoned runners alike as being inspiring and fun. This scenic course will take you over challenging dirt trails, groomed paths and paved roads through beautiful Bend, Ore.
All Happy Girls Run courses wind around beautiful Bend, right along the Deschutes River. With the half marathon and 10K enjoying the canyon trail – one of the most scenic areas of Bend. There are a combination of surfaces including paved roads, gentle and wide trails as well as groomed paths. Breathe easy veterans, heartbreak hill is out this year!
Half Marathon Map- Click here for interactive map.
10K Course Map – Click here for interactive map.
5K Course Map – Click here for interactive map.
All aid station staff are volunteers provided by the Boys and Girls Club. Be sure to say thank you for their support as you grab a drink.
- Aid Drink: GU Brew & Water
- Aid Gels: GU Gels
Other Reason’s Why to Join In On The Fun!!
- Packet pick-up and post-race festivities featuring 10 Barrel Brewing Co. beer, snacks, and fabulous gift bags make the Happy Girls Runs a favorite among women runners and a tradition among friends.
- Half Marathon finishers receive a beautiful custom finishers necklace from Sterling Echoes.
- Check out our Happy Girls merchandise that is available for purchase regardless of the race you choose to complete. We’ve put together a collection of items based on feedback we’ve received from our Happy Girls Race Alumni.
- It’s a great race that allows you to show off your hard work and celebrate in a town renowned for it’s supportive running culture and good times. Spoil Yourself!
Grab your girls and join this tradition in the making!